In the online scenario today, you can never overlook Paypal services if you are really out for online business and wish to make money online. The reason we all want to own and operate a verified Paypal account is to lift the limit placed on unverified accounts and also because most online stores do not process or accept payments made from unverified Paypal accounts.
Most people get stuck here finding it difficult to verify their Paypal accounts. Well, If you are in such shoes and you own a Payoneer MasterCard, stay cool because here is a little tip that would help you verify your Paypal account at ease with my step by step guide using the Payoneer MasterCard service.
Why Use Payoneer
You might wonder why I’m emphasizing on using a Payoneer MasterCard to verify a Paypal account. The answer is quite simple. Remember, Paypal asks for two methods of account verification which are;
Verifying Your Paypal Using Your US Bank Details
Verifying Your Paypal Account Linking Your Card.
Back to answering the above question, Payoneer creates a US Bank Account for you when they issue you their MasterCard, and the US Bank account makes it easier to verify your Paypal account even if you are out of the US. If you do not have a Payoneer Mastercard, then you might love to read my little story on How I Got A Payoneer Mastercard Using Infolinks.
How To Verify A Paypal Account Using Payoneer (Even Out Of the US)
As earlier said, once your Payoneer MasterCard is sent to you, you receive a mail from payoneer concerning your US Money service. To check your US Bank Account Details, Login to your Payoneer dashboard and click on Receive Money > Us Payment Service. My US Bank account was created with Century Bank.
You can then copy out your Account Number, Bank Routing Number and Name of Bank as we would need these details to verify the Paypal account. Now follow the steps below to verify your Paypal account using the Payoneer new US Bank details.
1. Login to your Unverified Paypal account, find the link to verify using Bank Account Details.
2. Fill in the details of your US Bank Account which you had collected earlier from the Payoneer website and submit the form.
3. You would receive a message saying that your Payoneer account would be credited with two deposits from Paypal (usually less than a dollar) which you would use in confirming your account. The payment comes in within 48-72 hours. Below is a screenshot of the Payments made.
4. Once you receive the payment, Paypal would send you a mail to confirm the payment amount. Login to your Payoneer account and write out the two deposit amounts, mine was $0.16 and $0.06.
5. Follow the verification link sent by Paypal and then fill in the two deposit amounts in the boxes provided, then submit the form.
6. Bingo!!! A new page would load with a congratulatory message confirming that your Paypal Account has successfully been verified and all limits lifted.
This are the exact processes I had to follow when I verified my US Paypal account. It’s quite easier verifying a paypal account using a US Bank account created by Payoneer than any other method.
I hope you did enjoyed this tutorial session. Feel free to send in your questions in the comment form below related to this article, I’ll be glad to answer them.