iOS 11 comes as big software upgrade for all Apple users. Apart from the convenient dock feature and the revamped control centre, other features like Scan come in really handy. With this new release, users will no longer have to download third party scanning apps.
With Apple's Notes App, this new feature has made scanning documents easier than ever.
Here's how you can do it..
1) Update your device with the latest version of iOS 11.
2) Once the update is done, open the Notes app.
3) Tap on the 'pen' icon located on the top right corner.
4) As soon as you tap on it, your keyboard will appear
5) Tap on the '+' sign on the top bar of your keyboard
6) A drop down menu will appear with 'Scan Documents' right on top
7) Tap on the 'Scan Documents' and point the camera towards the document you want to scan
8) Once you've framed the document correctly, click on the camera shutter button
9) After you've scanned the document, you can preview the document you have just scanned
10) Here you will get an option to crop the document accordingly, if you're still not pleased with the results, click on the 'retake' button or click on 'done'. 11) The best part about this feature is that, no matter in which angle you've scanned the document, the final result will always be right angled. It'll be framed perfectly horizontally and vertically.
Note: If you want to save each document as a different file, make sure you open a new note pad every time you want to scan a new document. Otherwise it'll be saved as one PDF file.
We tried using this feature and it is better than most of the third-party scanning apps. The image quality is great and you won't even be able to make out the difference between documents scanned on a proper scanner or documents scanned on your iPhone or an iPad.
Truecaller is a great application. Millions of people now trust the software and using Truecaller services due to it's amazing features. Truecaller made it possible for you to know who's trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. Truecaller is there to remove all uncertainty and separate the important stuff from the noise. Truecaller can tell the name and information of owner of a number which is not in your contact list. Truecaller announced a strategic agreement to integrate Google Duo, a high quality video calling service, within the Truecaller app. This will add a crucial communications layer that strengthens the value of Truecaller's wildly popular dialer, caller ID, and spam blocking app already used by more than 250 million users globally. Along with news of this integration, Truecaller announced a completely new redesign of the Android app, and now with a broader array of useful features including: SMS: Instantly see who's SMS'ing you
How many times have we left with NO BALANCE when in Emergency? The answer is MANY a time!!! Today we will learn how to do Mobile Balance Transfer for different networks with ease. Mobile Balance Transfer is a very handy Top Up option which is available on Networks like Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, Idea, BSNL and Tata DOCOMO. Imagine that your friend is out of town travelling and is left with very low balance, asking you to top up his account. In such instance you can top up your friends account using Balance Transfer process with ease. This process doesn’t require any Internet Connection, Credit Card, Debit Card or Direct Top-Up card; instead it just requires some Balance in your Account. This technique will be very handy on emergency or demanding situations. Now let’s see how to do Mobile Balance Transfer for different networks. Vodafone Dial: *131*<Amount>*<Receiver’s Number># (E.g. *131*30*9820098200#) Transfer Limit: 5 Rupees to 30 Rupees Service