Hi lovely viewers and welcome to this post, few months ago Airtel Nigeria ran system upgrade which affected their BIS users with other Phone/PC, lot of people has decided to dump Airtel Sim due to the excessive charges applied to their bb plans recently and they refused to spending a dime on Airtel data plan till the plan is back to normal. Is like things are getting normal with our old beloved Airtel Bis but that is not our today's business.
Am happy to tell you that there is still a way to surf with Airtel Sim for free, no subscription required and no biswahala. What you need is to follow steps below accordingly and you are good to enjoying free Airtel browsing on your PC or Android phone.Connect your Modem Using
- Download PD-Proxy zip file from here, then register for free username and password from here
- Unzip and install it. Then allow installation the Tap driver that prompted to install.
- Once the installation is completed, then select Server (i.e Texas), and select UDP as the Protocol.
- Insert your username and password
- Then go to Settings » Advance Settings » Proto Option, then insert 53 as UDP Port
- Click on Parent Proxy, tick on the "Enable Parent Proxy" box and enter 22.214.171.124 as the IP and 80 as the port.
- Save and go back to the Main Menu to connect.
- APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
- Start the software and wait for it to write Successfully connected to server!
Note that PD-Proxy only allows 100MB per day for free users. You need to upgrade to premium plan if you want to enjoy unlimited. It is just #650 per month.